About this blog

All opinions, perspectives, and beliefs on this blog are solely my own, unless otherwise stated, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, perspectives, or beliefs of any past or present employer, denomination, church, association, friend, or family member associated with the author.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Pink Revolution


Since the 5th grade, I have been vehemently opposed to the color pink. I say since the 5th grade because my mother likes to point out that in the 4th grade, pink and purple were my favorite colors. I'm not sure what has happened (probably a pre-30 crisis), but I have rediscovered the novel color of pink.
OK, I'm sure you are wondering why I am wearing a coat considering I live on a tropical island. I thought I was going to be spending the first week of December in Japan and Korea, hence the need for a new cute coat. Unfortunately, the trip was canceled, but I still walk away a winner with this new coat.

No comments: