About this blog

All opinions, perspectives, and beliefs on this blog are solely my own, unless otherwise stated, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, perspectives, or beliefs of any past or present employer, denomination, church, association, friend, or family member associated with the author.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Star is Born

I've always had this kind of secret desire to be an actress, and I think my dream has been realized. (Although the pay wasn't as good as they say it is.) A friend of mine came down to edit her advocacy video for her people groups. I was invited to the premiere viewing in the media consultants cramped office. (I didn't get to wear a big fancy dress though.) I had made a visit to her area last spring, so I was having fun pointing to the screen saying, "I've been there, and "I've been. . .hey, that's me!" Now, of course, only my mom will be able to tell who it is in this video, but if you would like to see my acting debut . . . I'm sure my friend would enjoy your prayers for her people groups as well.

No comments: