About this blog

All opinions, perspectives, and beliefs on this blog are solely my own, unless otherwise stated, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, perspectives, or beliefs of any past or present employer, denomination, church, association, friend, or family member associated with the author.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Personal Alarm Clock

As I tucked Hannah in bed the first night, she informed me that her mother woke her up every morning by singing her a song. I assured her I would keep that in mind at 6:30 a.m. the next morning. I think she got more than she bargained for. I did too.

Day 1 - The Oscar Mayer Weiner theme song
Day 2 - Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts
Day 3 - Brady Bunch Theme Song
Day 4 - Orea Theme Song
Day 5 - The Song that Never Ends

I have never seen a teenager wake up faster than one who was trying to figure what kind of wacky song was being sung to her at 6:30 a.m.

No comments: