About this blog

All opinions, perspectives, and beliefs on this blog are solely my own, unless otherwise stated, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, perspectives, or beliefs of any past or present employer, denomination, church, association, friend, or family member associated with the author.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Leaving a Legacy

Last month, I received word that one of the churches I was a member of in the States has disbanded on good terms. A couple of weeks ago, I participated in the 50th anniversary of the church I am a member of here. I have been reflecting a lot on these two events and what it means and what it takes to leave behind a legacy. One church was not even in existence for a decade, yet, it greatly impacted my life and the lives of others through church planting and sending us out into the harvest. I know the church here too as sent many out within the community and abroad. I realize that it is not the extent of your days that determine your legacy, but how you live each one of those days.

1 comment:

Danabeth said...

Was it Team Church? What's the story>?